Are you looking for a better way to collaborate on your podcasting team or clients?
Notetracks might just be that solution for you.
Listen to hear Kam Lal share how you can use Notetracks to easily share projects and collect feedback, in real time or asynchronously, by simply sharing a link. You'll get comments with precise timing, replies, and tags pinned to the timeline to make communicating simple and fun.
Who knows? You might even be able to get some idea of what's to come.
This episode is sponsored by Podcast Editor Academy
Are you looking to start or improve your podcast editing business? To turn your DAW into dollars (or your favorite currency)? If so, check out Podcast Editor Academy and use the code "YETIS" to get your first 30 days free!
Listen to Discover
- How long Kam kept the idea behind Notetracks alive
- How they've begun to focus on podcasting
- One feature that made Carrie gasp in excitement
- The crazy idea Bryan had that might just work
- How Daniel is already using Notetracks with his team and clients
- How interested the Notetracks team REALLY is in innovating quickly
- Some potential future functionality of Notetracks.
Links And Resources
- Notetracks and Audacity - You can export timeline markers from Notetracks and import them right into Audacity. Qualifying purchases from Notetracks may benefit the Podcast Editors Mastermind.
- Notetracks and Adobe Audition - You can export timeline markers from Notetracks and then import them right into Adobe Audition. Qualifying purchases from Notetracks may benefit the Podcast Editors Mastermind.
- Notetracks Pro | Podcast Collaboration - Use Notetracks for quality control, collaboration, and even client reviews and revisions. Podcast Editor Academy members can get a 40% discount using the code in the Members Area, or use the code PEM25 to get 25% off your order today if you're not a member of the Podcast Editor Academy. The Podcast Editor Academy is a sponsor of the Podcast Editors Mastermind and qualifying purchases from Notetracks may benefit the Podcast Editors Mastermind.
- Discounts - Podcast Editor Academy - You can find discounts for Notetracks Pro, Podcast Engineering School, Carrie's RX course, Bryan's Hindenburg course, and more in the Podcast Editor Academy.
ABOUT KAM LAL
Kam Lal is the founder of Notetracks. He has an extensive background in audio / music production and software development. Notetracks was inspired by a need he had in his music production workflow that led to the development of the platform that is now used by musicians, podcasters and audio / video creators all around the world.
Join Us Live!
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. You can find him on Facebook if you're interested in talking with him about editing your show.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | YaYa Podcasting
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy