Do you feel like you're stuck in a rut as a podcast editor? Does it seem like you're never able to land a new client? Or worse, that you're attracting the wrong clients?
Maybe you feel like you're spinning your wheels, or you know you're getting some traction on social media or traffic to your website, but it never seems to convert. It doesn't turn into anything.
If that's the case, it's possible that you need to look at your branding - to make sure that it's speaking directly to that ideal client you want to meet. Sure, it can be scary (and humbling) to think about blowing up the brand you spent months or years building.
But if that's what's keeping you from getting some traction, it might be time to take a look at that.
Listen to discover what's leading a couple of our beloved Yetis to step into the process of rebranding, hear what they're thinking about (and afraid of), and discover some keys that might help you avoid the same mistakes we've made.
What we discussed
- What is branding, really?
- What are some indications that it might be time to rebrand?
- What should we watch out for?
- How important is a mission statement in branding?
- How can you know if your branding is on point?
We stream live to Facebook Page every other week.
This episode was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. He’s open to work editing in English and Spanish.
Interested in being a guest on the show?
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
- Carrie's (current) Website
- Michelle & Daniel's Website
- The episode where Bryan learned that he needs to do some additional work to tighten up and clarify his branding (which he's not yet completed)
- Tara - Brand strategist and so much more
- Canva Templates (you can use them for inspiration)
- Hatchwise - Creative Agency
- Magnificent Noise - co-founded by Eric Nuzum, the creator of the 10 word show description
- Color Psychology
Appearing in this episode:
- Michelle Abendroth: https://rothmedia.audio | @sparkleadventures
- Carrie Caulfield-Arick: https://yayapodcasting.com | @thekeldakitty
- Bryan Entzminger: https://toptieraudio.com | @toptieraudio
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
OP3 - https://op3.dev/privacy