The Website Hot Seat
On our (apparently) current theme of the art of communicating with potential clients, Carrie and Jennifer agree to have their websites critiqued by everyone who joins this live. So, be there (and be gentle. Ha!!!)
If you're brave enough to get in the hot seat, drop your website URL in the comments, or send us an email via our website or slide that link into our DMs.
Wanna prepare for the live? Here are Carrie and Jennifer's websites...
Listen to Discover
- How important it is to understand the next step your ideal client wants to take.
- The potential value of having a free download to filter out people who would just waste your time.
- Some ways to communicate, "It's not overpriced, but it's also not cheap" without posting prices on your website.
- Bryan's perspective on pricing, market fit, and some insights into determining when you're priced too high or too low for the clients you want to serve.
Links And Resources
- carrie.land - Carrie's new website (we spent a good bit of time looking through it).
- Watch the video version. - Want to see the websites and follow along? Watch the replay in our Facebook group.
- A simple poll for tonight's livestream
Join Us Live!
We stream live to our Facebook page and to YouTube every other week.
This episode of the Podcast Editors Mastermind was edited by Alejandro Ramirez. You can find him on LinkedIn if you're interested in talking with him about editing your show.
Be a Guest
If you're a podcast editor, we'd love to see if you'd be a fit for a future episode. Fill out this form to let us know you're interested, and we'll contact you to see if it's a good fit.
Your Yetis Are
- Daniel Abendroth | Roth Media
- Carrie Caulfield Arick | Carrie.Land
- Bryan Entzminger | Top Tier Audio
- Jennifer Longworth | Bourbon Barrel Podcasting
About the Podcast Editors Mastermind
The Podcast Editors Mastermind is for professional podcast editors who want to grow their business and get more clients. We’re creating a community of like-minded professionals that are passionate about the art and science of editing podcasts.
Our goal is to help you build your business by providing tools, resources, and support so you can focus on what matters most—your craft. This isn’t just another group where everyone talks about how great they are at podcast editing; we show our work!
Follow or subscribe and take the Podcast Editors Mastermind with you today!