What we've learned from this show over the past year is that professional editing is more than removing filler words. But what does that mean exactly in the ever-evolving landscape of our field? How does it expand our roles and increase our earnings while increasing client satisfaction (and their show's performance).
Marion Abrams, of MadMotion, brings decades of experience in editing films and podcasts to help us tackle these questions.
- https://jasper.ai (previously Jarvis)
Appearing in this episode
- Daniel Abendroth: https://rothmedia.audio | @rothmedia_audio
- Jennifer Longworth: https://bourbonbarrelpodcasting.com | @KYPodcasting
- Carrie Caulfield-Arick: https://yayapodcasting.com | @carriearick
- Bryan Entzminger: https://toptieraudio.com | @toptieraudio
Mentioned in this episode:
Join the Podcast Editor Academy
Are you looking to start or improve your podcast editing business? To turn your DAW into dollars (or your favorite currency)? If so, check out Podcast Editor Academy and use the code "YETIS" to get your first 30 days free!